Providing information on patent programs and agreements dedicated to improving work-sharing and international cooperation among various worldwide Intellectual Property Offices.
- Patent Cooperation Treaty - International patent application filing system
- Patent Prosecution Highway - Fast track examination of corresponding applications filed in USPTO and various Intellectual Property Offices around the world
- Common Application Format - Simplified and streamlined patent application filing requirements for EPO, JPO and USPTO
- Common Citation Document - A patent information product to provide single point access to up-to-date citation data relating to the patent applications of the IP5 Offices. It consolidates the prior art cited by all participating offices for the family members of a patent application, thus enabling the search results for the same invention produced by several offices to be visualized on a single page.
- New Route - Work-sharing pilot between the USPTO and JPO
- Triway - Search sharing pilot between EPO, JPO, and USPTO
- SHARE - Work-sharing pilot between the USPTO and KIPO